Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation & maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution.
- Creates base-maps for proposed wireless and substructure designs using all available research obtained from specific jurisdictions. (County, City or Cal-Trans).
- Drafts all field engineering notes to base-map or survey map that are pertinent to design.
- Drafts existing substructure utilities to map, if required.
- Drafts redline design from engineer onto base-map.
- Creates detail sheet using required blocks from engineers and designers.
- Creates site elevation drawings using photos from engineer.
- Drafts traffic base-maps and temporary traffic control designs (will train).
- Follows multiple design and format standards as needed per client and/or jurisdictional requirements.
- All other duties as required.
- Work as a team player in a fast-paced environment with all team members to complete assigned tasks.
- Degree in Drafting combined with 1-2 Years of experience is preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Photoshop.
- Willing to train in drafting traffic base-maps and temporary traffic control designs.
- Must be familiar with AutoCAD, 2005-2019
- Map reading skill (utility, topographic, street improvements, etc.), preferred.
- Isometric drafting, required.
- Dual Monitors
- Docking Station
- Wireless Keyboard/Mouse
- Cell Phone
- Desk Phone
- Adobe (PDF)
- Intranet Access
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.