Auburn Hills, MI 48326 US
- Work from sketches and/or input from the various project team members.
- Work well with others since drawings require input and approval from various departments and shop personnel in order to complete the final approved drawings used for fabrication.
- Being a "team player" is a must.
- Produce expected drawings quickly, efficiently and as error-free as possible.
- Drawings should be thoroughly checked by the Engineer before submittal for any type of approval.
- Aggressively seek resolution from either the department head or other team members to prevent delays in the release of drawings.
- Creatively solve problems - displays often push the envelope and require solutions to problems that have no precedent.
- Calmly deal with numerous changes or "red-lines" to drawings
- A minimum of 7 years of recent full-time use of AutoCAD and Inventor in a work environment similar to our business, such as architectural experience or another exhibit house.
- Strong skills in 2D and 3D AutoCAD.
- Experience with Inventor or a similar parametric modeling tool is a plus but not required.
- Ability to comprehend how things go together and to visualize in 3D.
- A degree is not required for this position but is always a plus. Architectural or Engineering degrees are the most relevant.