Position Summary: The Utility Delivery Driver in this utility role is responsible for delivering LPG via bulk/bobtail truck and transporting and delivering various propane cylinders for residential and commercial customers based on seasonal needs. This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service and adhering to industry safety standards.
Key responsibilities and essential job functions for the Utility Delivery Driver include, but are not limited to:
- Provide safe, punctual, consistent, and reliable deliveries of bulk propane and cylinders daily
- Participate in and complete all required industry compliance and company training
- Consistent, courteous, and efficient customer service
- Perform necessary vehicle and trailer inspections as required
- Ensure Daily Vehicle Inspection is performed.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions.
- Must be able to lift and carry over 50 pounds regularly throughout the day and bend, climb, reach, & rotate as needed. Also must be able to pull up to a 175 ft. delivery hose through various terrains and during changing weather conditions.
- Availability during Holidays as per the Company Schedule
- Currently available shift of 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Tuesday to Saturday. (We seek drivers with shift flexibility for occasional overtime and on-call assignments as needed)
- Special projects and other duties as assigned