Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Carrollton, TX 75006 US
Posted: 03/13/2023 2023-03-13 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Labor Job Number: 84229
Purpose and Scope:
The Delivery Driver is responsible for accurate pickup and delivery of items, displaying safe driving techniques and being qualified to transport hazardous materials. They are knowledgeable of parts and material. They may also perform shop duties, as qualified or trained.
- Prepares items for delivery, with proper pulling, sorting according to delivery route, packing, as needed.
- Loads and unloads merchandise.
- Receives requests for, locates and collects stock.
- Plans and executes efficient travel routes.
- Safely operates company vehicles, including forklift.
- Collects signatures and payments or makes arrangements for same upon delivery.
- Regularly checks in with company regarding delivery schedule and any other issues, via mobile communications.
- May perform routine maintenance on vehicles, such as monitoring fluid levels and their replenishment.
- Fosters positive customer relations through regular, courteous interactions.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment.
- Contributes to team effort by maintaining quality service and following organizational standards.
- All other duties as required.
- 2 years of prior commercial driving and/or warehouse experience, preferred.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY Motive Energy Northwest provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law Motive Energy Northwest complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Northwest expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
Pay: $19 - $25/hr