Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
DAS Construction manager
San Antonio, TX US
Posted: 03/13/2023 2023-03-13 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Management Job Number: 84158
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site Acquisition, Architecture, Engineering & Design, Project & Construction Management, Installation & Maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution.
Purpose and Scope:
The DAS Construction Manager is responsible for overseeing the full scope of construction and installation projects of DAS and its related equipment, from inception, daily operations (crew management and budgets), to final commissioning.
- Supervises iDAS installation crews.
- Manages day-to-day project activities including but not limited to:
- Maintaining a project schedule
- Accurately documenting the project
- Coordinating with vendors, project managers, and building owners
- Assisting in the development of cost estimates, project bill of materials (BOM) and compliance reports
- Manages labor and material costs within project budgets
- All other duties as required.
Skills / Other:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Critical, analytical and innovative thinker, able to solve complex problems.
- Detailed and thorough.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work well with others in a collaborative environment.
- Able to work a flexible schedule which supports night or weekend work, as needed, which may include travel with overnight stays.
- High school graduate or equivalent, required.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Clean and current Driver's license (MVR check) in the applying State.
- Familiar with, or able to learn, tracking tools.
- Have at least introductory understanding of Communication Cabling concepts and principles.
- Experience commissioning Neutral Hosts iDAS/oDAS is a real plus.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Anritsu/Rhode & Schwartz Spectrum analyzers, Linkmaster/Agilent data collection SW/HW, and sweep/PIM equipment, strongly desired.
- 2+ Years of experience in the communications cabling or cellular/telecommunications industry, preferably in a technical and/or construction role.
- 3 Years of direct experience involving DAS and structured cabling.
DISCLAIMER: EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment JD-898 Date Printed 2/6/23 without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.