Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Wayne, NJ 07470 US
Posted: 06/03/2023 2023-06-03 2023-07-10 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Administration Job Number: 84350
We are looking for a Compliance Administrator for our client that provides comprehensive turnkey telecommunications service solutions to the largest wireless telecom carriers, equipment OEMs, MSOs and tower companies in the industry.
The Compliance Administrator will oversee the performance of the compliance department. They ensure that the department adheres to company policies, standards, and guidelines. They develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Supervise compliance officers and team
Legal Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Reviewing and summarizing important legal documents including but not limited to: Master Service Agreements, Master Construction Agreements, Insurance Documents, Scope-of-Work Adjustment Agreements, Lease Agreements
- Drafting legal documents such as contracts, addendums and formal notice letters
- Perform legal research and summarizing reports
- Providing timely project status updates to the Compliance and Operations teams, submitting resolutions to any problems and issues
- Maintaining and updating company contract database and filing system
- Provide support with all due-diligence proceedings as they pertain to new company acquisitions, mergers, and integrations.
- Serving as primary point of contact for all Certificates of Insurance, indemnifications, verifications and lien waiver requests within the Company
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
Education and Experience:
- 5 -8 years of Compliance or related experience
- College degree strongly preferred
- Experience with Acquisitions, mergers and due diligence proceedings
- Telecommunications experience is a plus
- Experience with licensing platforms and processing certifications for safety and insurance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Clear, concise, and persuasive, communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong orientation to deadline and detail.
- Decisive, with the ability to exercise good judgement under pressure.
- An individual who embraces taking a hands-on approach.
- Confident, open, and willing to confront difficult issues, cope with conflict, and challenges others in order to create positive change.
- Have a point of view, but flexible in considering other approaches.
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to build relationships with people at all levels of the organization
- Wayne, NJ
Pay rate range: $25-$45+ DOE