Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Communication Cabling Construction Manager
Fort Worth, TX US
Posted: 02/09/2023 2023-02-09 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Management Job Number: 84163
About Us: Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site Acquisition, Architecture, Engineering & Design, Project & Construction Management, Installation & Maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution.
Job Description Purpose and Scope: The Communication Cabling Construction Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations, including the financial well-being of various projects under their supervision. They work alongside the project team, while remaining in charge of creating and managing project and labor budgets.
* Monitors staff work for compliance with schedule, budget, quality, safety, and overall conformance with company policies, project schedules, and contract documents.
* Manages staffing schedules and task assignments, and overall labor costs.
* Reviews contract documents and assists with procurement, pre-bid conferences, evaluations, and execution.
* Tracks materials inventory, tools, and company assets on the jobsite.
* Resolves field construction problems in coordination with Management Engineering staff, third parties, and customers as necessary.
* Attends progress meetings, develops status reports, and delivers presentations as required.
* Assists in negotiating with contractors and customers regarding changes to design, construction work scope, and schedules.
* Develops and implements a quality audit program, monitors corrective actions, and ensures a quality project conforming to plans, specifications, and budgets.
* Supports Company Safety Programs and complies with all safety rules, policies, and procedures; maintains accountability for safety performance of subordinate personnel.
* Instills 'Zero Punch List' work ethic in field staff.
* Promotes the brand in the communication services marketplace.
* All other duties as required.
Required PPE: Skills / Other:
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Time management.
* Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Motivating for self and crew.
Job Competency / Qualifications Education/ Training:
* High school graduate or equivalent, required.
* Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite.
* Familiar with, or able to learn, field reporting software.
Technical Requirements: Experience:
* 3 Years of Communication Cabling installation.
* 2 Years of supervisory management of cabling network construction personnel.
DISCLAIMER: EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands