Cleared Systems Engineer
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
- Provide pre and post flight office support for NASA/DOD Engine Systems.
- Support the design and fabrication of product modifications through to field operations.
- Strong emphasis on maintainability and integration of logistics and business systems.
- Responsible for coordinating both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance for rocket engine systems and support equipment.
- Includes the coordination of engineering tasks between the assembly, integration and launch sites.
- Job duties will also include assembly site support, vehicle integration, technical publications and delivered product support.
- Integration with other company functions such as Supply Chain Management, Operations, Quality and Suppliers is required to achieve common objectives.
- Applicant is expected to work with the other functions and their systems that accomplish design, procurement, assembly, integration and testing of rocket engines and their support equipment.
- Solid academic and professional track record of accomplishment expected, along with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work with little direction.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills are a must.
- Must have working knowledge of all Microsoft Software applications.
- Master's Degree in Engineering or related discipline Software code writing experience
- Knowledge of aircraft/spacecraft maintenance and fluid/mechanical systems is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Rocket Engine Assembly and Test Operations is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree - Aerospace, Mechanical, Systems Engineering
- 5+ years experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is needed