Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Civil Laborer with CDL A
Corona, CA 92879 US
Posted: 01/27/2023 2023-01-27 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Labor Job Number: 84025
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation & maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution.
* FREE Medical Insurance
* Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) program with company match
* Life Insurance Benefits
* HSA and FSA
* Work boot reimbursement
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Cellular Discounts
* Paid Overtime
* Per Diem
* Referral Program
- To follow the instructions that have been assigned by the Civil Foreman to ensure that quality work is completed in a timely manner.
- Hand dig trenches
- Form, pour, and finish concrete
- Install PVC and HDPE underground conduit
- Load and unload trucks
- Haul, hoist, and store materials
- Ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Provide detailed and accurate reporting of duties performed
- Restoration of areas where work has been performed (Levelling, seed and straw)
- Maintain a clean and safe jobsite, picks up tools, equipment, debris, etc.
- Safely and efficiently operate a hydro-vac to dig trenches, foundations, and spot utilities
- Responsible for work outcomes that are assigned
- Ability to read and understand job site prints
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must endure regular exposure to all weather conditions, including hot, cold, humid, and rainy during all seasons throughout the year. May be exposed to uncomfortable or distracting sounds or noise levels on sites of projects being managed or coordinated
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, like sitting, squatting, standing, walking, and driving
- High school or equivalent.
- OSHA 10 Certification
- 1+ year of experience in a laboring position
- CDL A
Compensation: $20-30/HR + Benefits
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.