Oceanside, CA 92049 US
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation & maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution
- Gathers materials for the job each day and ensures the crew has everything required.
- Safely distributes materials at job site.
- Hand locates existing utilities.
- Hand grades landscape areas.
- Hand digs trenches for conduits.
- Safely operates construction/jobsite equipment.
- Unlades and replaces and secures equipment, backfill or perform further operation after completion of ditch line digs for gas mains, both new and existing.
- Lifts heavy equipment for installation, when needed.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
- All other duties as required.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Able to take and follow directions.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Clean and current Driver's license (MVR check) in the applying State.
- Prior experience in a civil/construction laboring position preferred
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.