Austin, TX US
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation & maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution.
- The ability to work with a crew in a safe and productive manner is essential.
- Assist with all jobsite needs (digging holes, restoring the jobsite, being a spotter, fusion pipes, pulling conduit, or any other task required on site).
- Lift heavy equipment for installation, when needed.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned by the Supervisor/Foreman.
- CDL with Tanker Endorsement is a plus.
- High school or equivalent. Construction Experience: 1 year. Valid Driver's License.
- Able to stand for 10 hours a day
- Able to lift 80+ pounds
- Able to work in the elements (heat, cold, rain)