Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Sacramento, CA 95834 US
Posted: 06/03/2023 2023-06-03 2023-07-10 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Construction Job Number: 84075
About Us: Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site Acquisition, Architecture, Engineering & Design, Project & Construction Management, Installation & Maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution.
* FREE Medical Insurance
* Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) program with company match
* Life Insurance Benefits
* HSA and FSA
* Work boot reimbursement
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Cellular Discounts
* Paid Overtime
* Per Diem
* Referral Program
Job Description :
The Civil Foreman actively manages crews in the performance of highly complex and difficult civil construction activities.
* Regularly monitors, supervises and reviews work performed in a wide range of tasks including:
* Masonry - building forms and pouring pads for minor concrete equipment pads, structural shelter foundations, tower foundations
* Drilling - large depth, small diameter holes with Hilti Coring Equipment
* Related activities - earth moving, equipment operation, retaining earth/water, concrete/asphalt, fencing, demolition, carpentry, roofing and painting, FRP and fabrication.
* Possesses the knowledge and technical skill to perform all tasks assigned that are related to the above.
* Plans, assigns, and directs work of others
* Oversees, assists, and provides technical training and review for all assigned work.
* Oversees and continually refines processes and procedures.
* Performs safety inspections.
* Stays current on governmental and industry regulations, practices and products.
* Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
* Enhances team building and motivates others.
* Maintains onsite relationship with customer.
* Daily communicates needs, problems or questions to project management.
* Participates in onsite work.
* All other duties as required.
* 10 hour shifts
* Monday through Friday
* Traveling position
* Job Type: Full-time
Required PPE: Skills / Other:
* Able to work independently.
* Makes sound decisions, representing the company's interests.
* Solid time management skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* For work within or at a government site, adequate ID or a Security check may be required-must be able to successfully provide/pass.
* High School graduate or equivalent, required.
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related area, preferred.
* 7+ Years of experience as a Civil Foreman.
* Successfully performed managerial functions as Assistant Civil Foreman, without direct or immediate supervision.
* Must be able to lift and move up to 80lbs.
* Must be able to work in an excess of 8 to 14-hour shifts
* Valid Driver's License
* Strong attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Technical or Military Communications training a plus.
* Ability to work some weekends and/or nights.
Compensation: $30-$45/hr + Benefits
DISCLAIMER: EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.