Los Angeles, CA 90027 US
- Regularly monitors, supervises and reviews work performed in a wide range of tasks including:
- Masonry - building forms and pouring pads for minor concrete equipment pads, structural shelter foundations, tower foundations
- Drilling - large depth, small diameter holes with Hilti Coring Equipment
- Related activities - earth moving, equipment operation, retaining earth/water, concrete/asphalt, fencing, demolition, carpentry, roofing and painting, FRP and fabrication.
- Possesses the knowledge and technical skill to perform all tasks assigned that are related to the above.
- Plans, assigns, and directs work of others.
- Oversees, assists, and provides technical training and review for all assigned work.
- Oversees and continually refines processes and procedures.
- Performs safety inspections.
- Stays current on governmental and industry regulations, practices and products.
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Enhances team building and motivates others.
- Maintains onsite relationship with customer.
- Daily communicates needs, problems or questions to project management.
- Participates in onsite work.
- All other duties as required.
- 3+ Years of experience as an Assistant Civil Foreman.