Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Canoga Park, CA 91304 US
Posted: 02/15/2023 2023-02-15 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Engineering Job Number: 83943
Top aerospace client is looking to add multiple CNC Programming Specialists to their growing team.
Candidates will be responsible for writing new CNC programs, setup instructions, and estimating and making changes to existing CNC programs. Will develop, write and maintain NC programs for complex aerospace components using engineering models, drawings and specifications to support a zero defects machining operations environment.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent and nine (9) years of directly related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Selected candidates must be able to interview in-person at the Canoga Park, CA facility.
- Siemens NX12 or NX1992 NC Programming experience preferred.
- Mastercam 2022 experience preferred
- Expertise in Lathe, Mill-turn, and 5 axis Mill programming of high temp alloy materials.
- DMU Mori with Siemens 840D Experience; Specifically DMU80 FD and DMU65
- NX Post Builder expertise.
- NX Machine Tool Configurator expertise.
- Vericut experience.
- Fanuc custom macroprogramming expertise.
- Siemens 840D macroprogramming expertise.
$120,000.00 - $128,000.00 depending upon experience
For more information email Mark Johnston at email@example.com