CNC Mill Machinist
Fullerton, CA 92835 US
Prepares and sets up the CNC Mills within the department for the fabrication of a variety of hardware used in the aircraft industry.
- Must be familiar with machining fundamentals, tool wear, and tool usage.
- Thorough understanding of CNC Mill operations for use with ferrous, bar, and extrusion in various alloys.
- Understands 3-4 controls and must be able to learn a new control without formal training.
- Intermediate knowledge in the use of calipers, micrometers, sine bar, indicators (height gauge), or any measuring instrument required to check parts correctly.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions as well as interpret blueprints, sketches, and engineering data to plan and layout complete sequence of operations, according to the route sheets provided.
- Must be able to problem solve, perform first-time setup with minimal assistance, run multiple machines at the same time, read CNC programs, and debbur parts
- Three to five years' experience in set up and operation of CNC Mills.
- Certified Operator or ability to receive Certified Operator status upon filling position.
2nd Shift (3PM Start Time + OT)