Santa Clarita, CA 91355 US
- Ability to effectively interface with multiple departments and personality types.
- Good verbal and written communication ability.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, as well as in collaboration.
- Ability to effectively plan projects and deliver outcomes that meet tight deadlines and quality standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple assignments concurrently.
- 3+ years of experience programming using MasterCam software to develop multi-axis, CNC code for complex cast and billet components as well as associated tooling and fixtures based on engineering drawings, 3D models and/or written specifications.
- Experience with 3, 4 and 5 axis machining methods and fixture design required. Full 5-axis programming not required, but a plus. 3+2 axis programming is required.
- Design/Select cutting tools as needed.
- Evaluate and implement continuous improvement efforts by applying lean manufacturing tools to the machining environment.
- Lead and guide engineering and development in design for manufacturing practices.
- Must understand and be able to interpret drawing GD&T.
- Ability to use precision measuring tools.
- Familiarity with Vericut and Mazatrol a plus.
- Experience in creating CAD models for fixtures and tools.
- Experience in developing manufacturing process to machine complex parts.