Tustin, CA 92780 US
- Solicits price quotes from suppliers.
- Generates POs.
- Monitors lead times, material availability, and WIP status across the supply chain. Informs key stakeholders of status and potential issues.
- Coordinates with sales teams to fold sales trends and forecasts into demand planning and product run rates.
- Suggests inventory adjustments based on changes in demand, market trends, or supply variability.
- Manages inventory across multiple storage locations.
- Builds and maintains relationships with new and existing third-party vendors.
- All other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly including Excel and the use of pivot charts.
- Proficiency with ERP systems, familiarity with SAGE a plus.
- 2 Years of experience with commercial purchasing activities, facilitating supply chain logistics, and a thorough understanding of supply chain systems.