Waco, TX 76705 US
* Analyze unbilled receivables monthly against standard reports, research and resolve a variety of internal and external customer inquiries concerning billing status
* Initiate communications with internal customers to resolve billing discrepancies and collection issues
* SAP project implementation team participation will include Systems Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, mock validation, and training activities.
* The Billing Specialist must be able to work with a team. You will work closely with Project Finance team and Contract Managers to ensure accuracy of invoices. You must be deadline driven, able to work in a fast-paced environment, organized and detail oriented.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with a minimum of 4 years of experience; Master's Degree with minimum of 2 years of experience
* Experience in processing and validating project type (Time & Material (T&M), Firm Fixed Price (FFP), or Cost-plus (CP)) invoices
* Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Preferred Additional Skills:
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
* Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Must be deadline driven, organized and detail oriented.
* SAP ERP knowledge
* Graduate degree or equivalent