- Assist retail customers with all of their battery needs. Including carry outs and unloading cores from their vehicle. Be able to provide technical information
- Answer phone's
- Write up invoices, sales orders and quotes.
- Assist warehouse as needed.
- Perform vehicle battery testing and installations
- Delivery 'Hot Shot' orders as needed.
- Counter, Office and Non-climate controlled Warehouse
- Must be able to lift up to 90 lbs repeatedly.
- Be able to sit, stand at counter for long periods of time
Skills / Other:
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft based computer programs
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.