Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Fountain Valley, CA 92708 US
Posted: 03/21/2023 2023-03-21 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Engineering Job Number: 84064
Purpose and Scope: The Application Engineer is responsible for the conceptualization, design and testing of company products (solar installations).
- Collaborates with the development team to design site specific, cost efficient, Helioscope layouts for roof, ground mount, and carports.
- Ensure layout accuracy, based on building code and AHJ standards.
- Optimize PV and ESS system design to achieve targets for annual production, generating capacity, ROI, etc.
- Ensures compliance with company, industry, trade, and jurisdictional safety standards, practices, codes.
- Researches and implements relevant utility rate tariffs for the projects.
- Coordinates with the venders to ensure system design per vendor guidelines.
- All other duties as required.
Skills / Other:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Basic working knowledge of AutoCAD.
Pay: $70,000 - $75,000
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy Storage Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law Motive Energy Storage Systems complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Motive Energy Storage Systems expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.