Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Aircraft Maintenance - Flightline
Waco, TX 76705 US
Posted: 03/06/2023 2023-03-06 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Contract to Hire Industry: Engineering Job Number: 84106
You will demonstrate success by:
- A thorough understanding of aircraft drawings and maintenance manuals
- In depth knowledge of tools required to perform this job function
- Great familiarity with general industry standards on quality expectations and ability to proficiently self-inspect completed work
- In depth knowledge of Flightline principals and techniques
- Ability and willingness to train and mentor lower level technicians
- General knowledge of military aircraft FOD and Tool Control requirements
- Working from drawings, blueprints, sketches, written procedures, planned work orders, technical work orders, work cards and/or any other authorized reference material as required to complete assigned work.
- Performing flightline operations, aircraft inspections or repairs, sometimes in confined spaces.
- Use of company computer systems for work documentation and retrieval of production related documents.
- The successful candidate will possess at least 8 years of experience (or equivalent, see qualifications) on aircraft flightline operations.
- Relevant experience includes removal, installation and troubleshooting aircraft systems such as flight controls, power plants, hydraulics, fuel systems, bleed air, etc, in accordance with tech manuals or other written instructions.
- Additionally, candidate will demonstrate a willingness to learn, ability to comply with written policies, procedures and other instructions.
- May substitute 2 years of experience with completion of Airframe and Power plant schooling or A&P certificate
- Must be able to be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles such as forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts and aircraft tow vehicles. Requires flight line physical.
- Must be able to achieve and maintain security clearance
- Must have requisite basic tools prior to starting to work; tool list will be provided. Tools must be shadowed and engraved.
- C-130H and C-130J Periodic Depot Maintenance (PDM), or modification experience a plus
- G550 Structure and Modification a plus
- 737 C Check and Modification a plus