Motive Workforce Solutions http://www.motiveworkforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sm-logo-200x200-1.png https://www.motiveworkforce.com https://www.motiveworkforce.com true
Anaheim, CA 92801 US
Posted: 03/20/2023 2023-03-20 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Direct Industry: Administration Job Number: 84146
Purpose and Scope:The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the performance of a variety of administrative, office, and clerical functions. They follow-through on directions from their supervisor, may prepare or relay communications and provide other support, as necessary.
- Provides all coverage for front desk reception, including rest breaks, meal breaks, and vacation days.
- Drafts memos and other reports as appropriate.
- Prepares spreadsheets and provides data entry.
- Maintains calendar of new hires and distributes as needed.
- Conducts tours for new hires/makes introductions.
- Uploads documents to personnel files.
- Assists employees with questions.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining office equipment; arranges for repairs when necessary, including maintenance of coffee machines, working with the coffee vendor and arranging for regularly scheduled visits.
- Inventories, purchases, and replenishes all supplies in coffee room and kitchen.
- Assists with maintenance of company intranet (announcements & directory).
- Maintains plant watering schedule.
- Performs weekly refrigerator clean-out.
- All other duties as required
Skills / Other:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgement.
1-2 Years of administrative experience, preferably for a mid- to senior-level executive.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law Motive Energy, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
$19-21/hr + BENEFITS