Accounts Payable Assistant
Corona, CA 92879 US
Motive is a full service, self-performing, turnkey, infrastructure solutions provider for the wireless and wireline telecommunications industry. We are a single point of accountability for designing, building, upgrading, and maintaining your networks. No project hands-off minimizes overall development time & cost and maximizes quality control. Our areas of expertise are Site acquisition, Architecture, engineering & design, Project & construction management, Installation & maintenance, Product Sales & Distribution
- Provides support to the company's accounting unit.
- Confirms federal identity numbers.
- Obtains and validates invoices.
- Makes Journal Entries.
- Analyzes and reconciles accounts.
- Prepares financials - Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow reports.
- Manages Accounts Payable by batching, matching, coding, etc.
- Posts Accounts Receivables.
- Schedules and prepares checks for disbursement.
- Resolves purchase order discrepancies.
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding bills.
- Issues stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Tracks budget expenses.
- Makes collection calls for delinquent payments.
- Performs banking functions, online (and potentially in-person visits).
- Monitors all accounts.
- Tracks reimbursable expenses.
- Assists supervisor (and/or CPA).
- Assists with audits.
- All other duties as required.
- Knowledgeable, tactful and confidential communicator with vendors, clients and internal staff.
- Analytical skills.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Able to multi-task.
- Able to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, preferred. Will consider undergraduate working towards Accounting degree.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and spreadsheets.
- Solid work history.
- Dual Monitors
- Docking Station
- Wireless Keyboard/Mouse
- Cell Phone
- Desk Phone
- Adobe (PDF)
- Intranet Access