Fountain Valley, CA 92708 US
- Leverages network to develop renewable microgrid projects.
- Develops and pursues C-level (decisionmaker) prospects.
- Performs market analysis, identifying key verticals by industry.
- Develops sales strategy, creating lists of target customers.
- Develops new opportunities through a variety of methods (cold calling, emailing, networking).
- Runs down internal and external leads.
- Performs site-walks to identify and document critical installation parameters.
- Effectively communicates and translates customer goals into profitable business solutions.
- Works with internal teams to identify the hardware/brand best suited to meet project objectives.
- Collaborates with internal departments (engineering, project management and construction) for project hand-off.
- Attends local and national industry trade shows and events.
- Enters and tracks all proposal activity in Salesforce.
- All other duties as required.
- 5 Years of sales experience (or equivalent)
- Proven track record of similar sales success.