Corona, CA 92881 US
- Ensures all required paperwork is submitted to complete jobs daily.
- Ensures safe transportation of personnel and material to and from remote job sites daily.
- Ensures all Federal, State and local laws are followed at all times.
- Ensures compliance with both company and customer policies at all times.
- Installs, troubleshoots and removes battery power systems, batteries, A panels, transformers, generators, alarms and various interconnect/transport equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance, as required.
- All other duties as required.
- Basic time management and organizational skills required.
- Schedule flexibility
- Able to travel (locally).
- 1 Year of experience, strongly preferred.